StellaNonna is now expanding its reach and inviting guest contributors to write for us on the topic of automobiles. We are looking for high-quality and informative articles related to all aspects of the automotive industry. Whether it’s a comprehensive guide to buying a new car, the latest developments in electric vehicles, or tips on maintaining your vehicle, we want to hear from you – our mail is email@example.com.
Guest Post Requirements:
- Blog posts should be at least 1000+ words and of high quality
- All facts stated should be backed up with real-world data and examples
- Link out to at least one relevant source to support your article
- Include at least 2 links in the article pointing back to different StellaNonna blog posts
- Sponsored links can only be non-geo-specific keyword anchor text
- Submit an author bio no longer than 300 characters
- Share your article on your social media platforms after it is published
- Author image should be in .png or .jpg format. We prefer 300px width and 300px in length. Bios without an image or byline will not be published.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws and we will only publish unique content (articles that haven’t been published before)
- All articles will go through editorial review and plagiarism check for readability to ensure the best quality content is created for our audience
- No affiliate nor spammy links will be accepted within the article
We are open to articles on a wide range of automotive topics, including:
- Car buying guides
- Automotive industry news and developments
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Car maintenance and repair tips
- Driving tips and advice
- Auto racing and motorsports
- Classic and vintage vehicles
How to Submit:
- Send us 2-3 topic ideas and we will see which one we want you to write.
- Send our marketing team an email and we will respond back as soon as we can.
We look forward to your contribution to the StellaNonna.com